Beginners Course Level 3 - Silver Wire & Sheet Personal Project Wednesdays (4 weeks in total) 10am-12:30pm Wednesdays each week
The third and final level in the Beginners Course (Level 3 of the 3 Level Term Series) for people who live on the island of Bali or are visiting for a longer period and have either already done Level 1 and 2 with us (or elsewhere) and would like to continue to learn and expand their skills and get ready for the Intermediate Course where we hone your skills further.
Level 3 - PERSONAL PROJECT FROM WIRE OR SHEET SILVER (OR BOTH IN COMBINATION)
You will learn on this course how to:
- Uphold and further the skills already learnt (sawing, soldering and manipulating the metal)
When you do this course you get:
- Full tuition on design and tools
- Workshop health and safety practices
- Use of all workshop facilities and equipment
- 16 grammes of silver wire or sheet depending on your chose project and in chosen thickness (if you need aditional silver to make a bigger/thicker ring then it can be purchased from us for $1.10 USD per gram)
HOTEL/HOME PICK UP:
We do home and hotel pick up/drop off if you need it. From $15 return.