Beginners Course Level 2 - Make A Silver Pendant From Sheet Wednesdays (4 weeks in total) 10am-12:30pm Wednesday mornings
The second level in the Beginners Course (Level 2 of 3 Term Series) for people who live on the island of Bali or are visiting for a longer period and have either already done Level 1 with us or elsewhere and would like to continue to learn and expand their knowledge further using more advanced techniques.
Level 2 - MAKE A PENDANT (using sheet silver - different thicknesses to choose from)
You will learn on this course how to:
- Saw with a jewellers saw
- Solder silver sheet together
When you do this course you get:
- Full tuition on design and tools
- Workshop health and safety practices
- Use of all workshop facilities and equipment
- 16 grammes of silver sheet in chosen thickness (if you need aditional silver to make a bigger/thicker ring then it can be purchased from us for $1.10 per gram)
HOTEL/HOME PICK UP:
We do home and hotel pick up/drop off for courses from $15 return.