Sanur Silver Jewellery Studio
We unite people with their creative mind and encourage a bit of meditation for the soul. There is nothing quite as fun as making something on holiday, when you are relaxed and have time for yourself. It's a wonderful thing to do in Bali with your family and friends, or if you are a solo traveler, a great way to meet new and interesting like-minded people who are craft orientated too! Why not get a group of girls together and do a special private day out and take home some wonderful memories of your trip to Bali! Also, calling all Lovers and couples, why not come and spend the day together and make something beautiful TOGETHER!
We don't mean to blow our horn, BUT, we do get booked up, so if you want to do a class, please do get in touch asap firstname.lastname@example.org
HALF DAY WORKSHOP - 10am - 1pm and 2pm -5pm. All inclusive with 5 grams of silver coffee tea and coconut pancakes 875,000rp (add more silver for 15,000rp if you need it)
GEMSTONE EXPERIENCE - 10am - 1pm or 2pm to 5pm - make a ring, a pendant, earrings or a bangle and add a beautiful gemstone from our collection! All inclusive with 5 grams of silver 995,000rp (add more silver for 15,000rp if you need it)
FULL DAY WORKSHOP - 10am - 4pm with beautiful buffet lunch and 8 grams of silver included 1,250,000rp
RING MAKING FOR COUPLES - with silver included and a bottle of red or white PLUS a wonderful Balinese massage at Koa Shala in Sanur - a private day out - please inquire here
4 DAY CRASH COURSE IN SILVER JEWELLERY DESIGN AND PRODUCTION - Learn a myriad of techniques over this incredible journey to get you really excited about having your own small jewellery business. Stone setting, riveting, chain making, cold connection, doming and more. Set up your own market stall back home or create an Etsy shop. We have had past students that have gone on to do wonderful things back in their own countries. 35 grams of silver, choose your gem for setting and 5 incredibly healthy and tasty lunches to keep your body and mind creative and open to learning. This is a unique 4 days for an incredible fully inclusive price of 7,500,000rp
**ABOVE: Beautiful 4 Day Crash Course work from Catalina - Spain
Check out this video below to get a feeling for the studio and what you could experience here with us. There is a bit of everything in here to get you excited!
So why do a class with us!
Our workshops are incredibly fun! We are light-hearted, professional and open minded. We employ and teach our Indonesian staff more modern styles of silversmithing, to bring modern design to the island.
WHAT MAKES US WORTH THE INVESTMENT FOR THE DAY OUT:
FREE RETURN PICK UP IN SANUR: For those of you who are staying in Sanur, it's the added value so you don't have to fight with taxi drivers or get lost in transit! Just supply your hotel name, your room booking name and your room number. For morning sessions we pick up at 9.30am and for afternoon sessions we pick up at 1.30pm
- Nothing gets lost in translation. We are English speaking. We teach traditional techniques we have learned from Bali silversmiths translated in a modern way and in a paradise setting that is second to none. We are the most beautiful studio on the island! It's clean and bright and creates the gap for creativity to seep in.
- We don't limit your design. If anything, we promote creativity and you will walk away with something unique, not something that you were forced to create. It will come from you. We guide and our teaching is the best on the island. For our half day workshops of three hours, we have to curb your designs a little to maximise time, but you can still make a ring or a pendant of your own design using simple and quick techniques in texturing onto bases we have already prepped for you. A full day gives you more scope and room to go wild!
- Welcome to paradise. We are proud of our studio setting. It is spectacular and you will feel a sense of being in Bali with all the trimmings.
- Our food is super tasty and healthy. It is prepared in a healthy way and filtered water is used for all our salad cleaning and preparations of food. We believe that food promotes great design. We care what YOU eat. We will always ask you if you have an allergies to foods before we prepare. Normally we serve quiches, pasta salads with fetta and capsium and basil and rucola, pear and almond salads with tuna croquettes and petite gourmet cakes and Sumatran coffee in an idyllic setting overlooking a pool.
WHAT MAKES OUR CLASSES & WORKSHOPS DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?
1. We are a teaching studio with a focus on 'teaching' not 'demonstrating' (we do do demonstrations, but then you follow and learn and apply them to your piece later)
2. VALUE for money - A wise man once said, you get what you pay for. We are not the cheapest, but we pride ourselves on level of service and communication from the moment you inquire till the day you walk out with your piece smiling from ear to ear.
We teach in English (we are 2 Europeans that by hook and by crook, lifted this business off the ground with great intention to bring joy to others and that's what we do)
3. Suitable for ALL ages - We treat kids like adults - just look at our photos!
4. A great CULTURAL and GROUP experience. Bring a group or if you have a group and don't want to travel (thanks to the traffic in high season) We can come to you! We do traveling workshops for groups of 5 or more.
5. Skilled guidance and tuition using traditional Balinese techniques in a modern way
6. FUN FUN FUN! Did we say FUN? Well we laugh hard here and share stories. We have had our fair share of issues living here and we love to tell stories, it's what makes us who we are. We give you a window into living in paradise and it always makes for interesting lunch conversations!
7. HEALING HANDS - make friends here and get things off your chest. Creating is healing. We are a family and you will feel the energy here that supports you.
Want to book in? GREAT! Before you click on the workshop and go to pay, please contact us to check your dates are available by emailing us at: email@example.com
TIMES WE ARE OPEN:
We are open Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm.Saturday and Sunday by special request (how else would we be this happy about what we do if we didn't have a break too when we need it) BUT....we can do Saturday and Sunday for 3 or more people - so if you are in a group we can discuss a private class too.
We are not a drop in studio unless we advertise drop in classes on our website or Face Book.
We also do courses that are tailored for Intermediates too. Please contact us to discuss your requirements. We do classes on 'doming,' 'cold connection' (riveting), 'chain making' and granulation and sometimes we get interesting teachers in to demonstrate the art of Mokume Gane (mixing metals).
When you spend the day with us you get:
Great books to feast on and sketch pads to sketch your masterpiece
Full design help on what is achievable in the time frame of the day
Tuition on tools and safety as well as techniques to help you along the way
A wonderful, healthy, lunch of quiches and salads and pasta to keep you going and give you the energy for creating (there is no lunch for Taster Class)
- All silver (Half Day classes get 5 grams and Full day get 8 grams) - but you can buy more at wholesale if you need it for your project)
We hope to see you here at our studio soon, but before you do, check us out on Trip Advisor to see what other students think of us and see their work too. There is no us without them! Click on the owl below to check us out :>)