Full Day Ring or Pendant Workshop - 10am - 4pm Mon - Fri
A jam-packed, 6 hour full day of learning in our studio. If you have come to Bali for a holiday and want to learn something very unique, cultural and traditional on the island, this is the workshop for you.
Sanur Jewellery Studio is where you can create a beautiful piece of silver jewellery using the inspiration of a natural beautiful setting. This workshop is to make a silver ring, pendant or earrings that are more complex than you would make in a half day workshop and this day allows you a break in between to relax and have a beautiful healthy lunch.
We start with some demonstrations to get your mind limbered up and get you thinking about the piece you want to create. We look at the properties fo silver wire and sheet and then we start designing. This workshop is 6 hours so it allows you to really explore your creativity. Make a ring, a pendant, earrings or even a brooch from sterling silver. You can mix copper and brass into it too if you like. Leanr to solder, anneal and file and saw and then put all the pieces of your design together and polish. Look at some of the wonderful pictures here to see what you can create!
WHAT MAKES US WORTH THE INVESTMENT FOR THE DAY OUT:
- Nothing gets lost in translation. We are English speaking. We teach traditional techniques we have learned from Bali silversmiths translated in a modern way and in a paradise setting that is second to none. We are the most beautiful studio on the island!
- We don't limit your design. If anything, we promote creativity and you will walk away with something unique, not something that you were forced to create. It will come from you. We guide and our teaching is the best on the island.
- Welcome to paradise. We are proud of our studio setting. It is spectacular and you will feel a sense of being in Bali with all the trimmings.
- Our food is super tasty healthy. It is prepared in a healthy way and filtered water is used for all our salad cleaning and preparations of food. We believe that food food promotes great design. We care what we eat. We will always ask you if you have an allergies to foods before we prepare. Normally we serve quiches, pasta salads with fetta and capsium and basil and rucola, pear and almond salads with tuna croquettes and petite gourmet cakes and Sumatran coffee in an idyllic setting overlooking a pool.
WHAT YOU GET ON THE DAY:
- Welcome juices, coffee and tea all day and filtered water
- Full tuition on design and tools and use all workshop facilities and equipment
- 8 grams of silver to make a ring, pendant or earrings
- Delicious lunch of salads, pastas corn fritters, fruit and mini cakes
(additional silver can be purchased from us for $1.10 USD per gram)
Walk away with a beautiful masterpiece that you created here on the island.
DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT? NO PROBLEM! You can easily pay using PayPal Credit/Debit Card function through PayPal. Click here for EASY 1,2,3 steps to paying for your class. >>>HERE<<<